The Art of Balancing Fun Activities with Performance Improvement Strategies
There’s a fine line between simply “entertaining” employees and “leveraging proven technologies” to drive home key points.
At Keith Martino, we take a creative approach to engaging employees. Every exercise or role play is crafted to meet your specific objectives. Your employees will enjoy the sessions and find them mind-stretching. On the other hand, they will also be challenged with the responsibility to be at their best… DAILY.
Our clients have won awards by integrating our action-oriented leadership series into their portfolio of trust-building initiatives.
We utilize an array of games, role-plays, surveys, plus:
- Audience Response Devices – Measure progress and stimulate lively debate.
- Moment of Truth Exercises – Attacks key challenges facing the company today.
- 360° Index Scores – Accurately measures individual and group progress.
- Panel Reviews – Measures each leadership participant objectively.
- Recognition for Success – Provides opportunity for encouragement of proven leaders.